1. It takes an entire day to recover from bar hopping.
2. Your idea of bar hopping is two bars and a restaurant where you had a drink with dinner.
3. One of the bars you went is one that your son has been known to frequent.
4. You think it would be funny if your son walked into the bar when you were there.
5. The teens working at Jack in the Box wonder what you are doing out at 1:30 a.m wanting tacos.
6. You silently wish your son was home when you stroll in at almost 2 so you can prove you can still hang.
7. You text your friends the next day and they all feel the same as you...like crap.