Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Every Breast Cancer Survivor should own a Pink Vespa, and I am trying to win one!

I have ventured into a new goal - last time was to raise money - this time is to raise awareness. I am trying to win a Pink Vespa by getting the most number of people to sign up for the Army of Women - it costs nothing, but it could save a life. Will you help me?

It's simple

Go to the armyofwomen.org to sign up, make sure to pick from the referral field "Vespa Contest". Please enter my email address mkeyesdesign@gmail.com in the corresponding field. This is the only way for them to keep track of how many women you I have recruited.

If by chance I do win, i will be asked to use the pink Vespa to promote the Army of Women and chronicle their personal journey to recruit women for the Army of Women through an online blog on www.armyofwomen.org as they raise awareness for the cause.

I am SO ready to do that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment