Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One Tweet

I woke up this morning to the familiar sounds of my blackberry.  You've got mail!  Little did I know that waiting for me, was one of the nicest, if not the most, direct messages I have ever received.  It was from @heykim.  Now, notably @heykim and @suzidk have been there for me for numerous reasons and occasions, but most recently they have been helping me spread the word about @Shelley-Rae's husbands', his critical fight for life after a recent motorcycle accident.   I could go on and on about the wonders of social media and how fortunate I am to call my tweeple friends, but I would rather share the direct message I received.  It says it all and I can't tell you how much it meant to me, and how much it will mean to @Shelley_Rae when she sees it.    http://heykim.com/?p=32

No comments:

Post a Comment